1) Q: What are my voting rights in the Condominium Association?
A: Each condominium unit is entitled to one vote in the affairs of the Condominium.
2) Q: What restrictions exist in the condominium documents on my right us use the unit?
A: Domestic pets are permitted on the premises with the following limitations:
1) Only one dog or cat may be kept;
2) No pet may exceed twenty-five (25) pounds when fully grown; and,
3) The dog or cat must not be a nuisance as determined by the Board of Directors of the Association.
3) Q: What restrictions exist in the condominium documents on my leasing of my unit?
A: Leasing and rental of all units is subject to review and approval by the Association before occupancy by any renter. No rooms may be rented and no transient tenants accommodated. In addition to requiring the Association’s prior approval of all lessees, the Eleventh Amendment to the Declaration of Condominium contains the following provisions and requirements for leasing approval: 1) A unit owner may not lease a unit during the first twelve (12) month of ownership; 2) No lease shall be made for less than three (30 consecutive months; and, 3) An owner may lease the same unit only twice during a twelve (12) month period.
4) Q: Do I have to be a member in any other Association?
6) Q: Am I required to pay rent or a land use fee for recreational or other commonly used facilities?